Leadership Strategies: The Effective Use of Power
Develop your leadership style, create an action plan, and get personalized coaching to inspire innovation in your team, your company, and the world.
Live Online Program
Power. Influence. Collaboration. Learn to master all three in Leadership Strategies: The Effective Use of Power. This one-week, live online program explores the sources and uses of power and teaches influence strategies to help you become a more collaborative and successful leader.
You’ll experience world-class faculty, cutting-edge research, personalized coaching, and an interactive approach to learning. Engage directly with faculty through real-time lectures, Q&A, and office hours. Collaborate and connect with other senior executives through discussions and group-based exercises. And, immediately apply new insights and frameworks to create a personalized 100-day action plan.
To help you stay accountable and increase your chances of success, you’ll get 3 months of an unlimited coaching plan at BetterUp after the program ends. The virtual coaching experience is entirely customized for you and your goals. Once you’ve established a baseline for critical skills, mindsets, and behaviors, your coach will leverage the latest evidence-based research in learning theory and behavioral science to help you continuously practice and grow.
Whether you’re a high-potential leader preparing to take on more responsibility or a high-impact executive with a proven track record of success, you’ll learn the essential communication, collaboration, and coaching skills you need to empower and inspire your teams.
Key BenefitsExplore the dynamics of power, learn strategies for influencing others, and become a more collaborative and successful leader.
- Learn how your personal leadership style impacts those around you.
- Develop strategies for using personal power to build strong mutual-influence relationships within your organization.
- Build a strong, cohesive team by leveraging the leadership potential of all members.
- Create a personalized leadership action plan to make you more effective and accountable back at work.
- Practice and improve your leadership with 3 months of an unlimited, personalized coaching plan.
Who Should Attend
- High-potential leaders preparing to take on increasing levels of responsibility and challenge as they move into more senior leadership/management roles
- High-impact executives with a proven track record of success and seven to ten years of management experience — from any size company, any industry, and any country
01 Mar 2021 – 05 Mar 2021
Qualified candidates are admitted on a rolling, space-available basis. Early applications are encouraged.
15 Feb 2021
Payment is due upon admission. Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment.
Certificate of completion
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
This one-week virtual program is highly interactive and structured for maximum insights and impact.
Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
- Co-Director, Interpersonal Dynamics Weekend Lab – New York: Leadership from the Inside Out
- Director, Interpersonal Dynamics Weekend Lab – Paris: Leadership from the Inside Out
- Co-Director, Interpersonal Dynamics for High-Performance Executives
- Director, Leadership Strategies: The Effective Use of Power
Explore Related Programs
10 Mar 2021 – 02 Mar 2022
02 May 2021 – 07 May 2021
20 Jun 2021 – 25 Jun 2021