Ten Popular Business Videos of 2014
Guest speakers, alumni, and students share insights on entrepreneurship, innovation, technology, and more.
View the most-watched videos on our YouTube channel this year:
1. Oprah Winfrey on Life and Leadership
During a student-led interview, the former talk show star shares seminal moments of her career journey.
2. Greg McKeown: Essentialism – The Disciplined Pursuit of Less
A Stanford GSB alumnus and author explains why focus leads to success.
3. Make Body Language Your Superpower
Stanford GSB students offer tips on how to use body language effectively when giving a presentation.
4. MasterCard CEO Ajay Banga on Taking Risks in Your Life and Career
The payments technology executive emphasizes the importance of surrounding yourself with people who think differently than you do.
5. Marc Andreessen on Big Breakthrough Ideas and Courageous Entrepreneurs
The Andreessen Horowitz cofounder describes his philosophy on investing in technical founders.
6. Kirk Hawkins: ICON Aircraft
A Stanford GSB alumnus tells the story of his company’s easy-to-fly, two-person airplane for consumers.
7. Ron Johnson: Trust in Your Imagination and Intuition
The former CEO of JCPenney advises Stanford GSB students to follow their instincts.
8. Renault-Nissan Alliance CEO Carlos Ghosn on Innovation
The head of the global automobile alliance details the importance of listening when working to solve a problem.
9. The Impact of Internet and Technology
Eric Schmidt and Jared Cohen of Google explore how technology will change privacy, security, and diplomacy.
10. Stanley McChrystal on Leadership
The retired four-star general speaks to Stanford GSB students about trust, purpose, and adaptability.
For media inquiries, visit the Newsroom.