- Our Mission
- Transformation Program
- Coaches & Consultants
- Student Opportunities
- Research & Funding
Seed Transformation Program – India
Gain management training and networking support in this leadership program for established business leaders in India.
How can you bring Silicon Valley innovation and entrepreneurship to your company? What management skills are required to grow and scale? How can the success of your business help to lead your region to prosperity?
The Seed Transformation Program is the answer. It is a comprehensive yearlong program that includes nine months of immersive management training designed specifically for business owners in Chennai, India led by Stanford GSB faculty and supported by trained local facilitators. The ultimate goal: to create and activate a detailed action plan to help you grow and scale your company.
Throughout the yearlong experience, you will work in small peer groups called Leadership Labs to share experiences, resources, ideas, and support. Participants may also apply to receive high touch coaching upon completion of the STP curriculum.
Key BenefitsDevelop the skills, tools, and mindset to grow and scale your business, create jobs, and lead your region to greater prosperity.
- Gain essential business and leadership skills, from strategy and finance to business ethics and design thinking, all taught by world-renowned Stanford faculty, and local business practitioners.
- Take advantage of a world-class curriculum from Stanford GSB and the innovative thinking that has shaped some of the most successful companies in Silicon Valley.
- Create an action plan to grow and scale your business.
- Get support from trained local facilitators to help you introduce what you’ve learned to your company and promote buy-in.
- Develop relationships with like-minded leaders to share experiences and develop an ongoing peer-to-peer support network.
Who Should Attend
- Founders and senior leaders of for-profit companies who want to grow and scale their companies, thereby creating jobs, products, or services that benefit those living in poverty.
- Senior leaders of companies, across all industries, that have an annual revenue between US $150,000 and US $15 million and that are headquartered, legally registered, and currently operating within India.
27 Aug 2017 – 31 Aug 2018
Full-time during on-site sessions
The program schedule is subject to change.
27 Aug 2017 – 01 Sep 2017
Build Your Strategy
06 Nov 2017 – 10 Nov 2017
Know Your Company
29 Jan 2018 – 02 Feb 2018
Know Your Product and Customers
07 May 2018 – 11 May 2018
Develop Your Plan
Months 10 – 12: Transformation plan implementation, Leadership Lab meetings
12 May 2017
Fee includes value-added tax.
Breakfast, lunch, snacks, most dinners provided during the program. Lodging and transportation not included.
Stanford GSB Statement of Completion
Learn More About the Program
Explore our highly interactive, collaborative 12-month curriculum, including on-site sessions and in-company workshops.
Review all eligibility requirements and learn about the application process.
Hear from past participants and learn what is expected of Seed Transformation Program participants.
The Robert A. and Elizabeth R. Jeffe Professor and Professor of Organizational Behavior
- Co-Director, Executive Program in Strategy and Organization
- Director, Seed Transformation Program – East Africa
- Director, Seed Transformation Program – India
- Director, Seed Transformation Program – West Africa
Explore Related Programs
01 Jan 2018 – 31 Dec 2018
In-person|Accra, Ghana and other West Africa cities
01 Jan 2018 – 31 Dec 2018
In-person|Nairobi, Kenya and other East African cities
25 Jun 2017 – 05 Aug 2017