Executive Program for Growing Companies
Discover business growth strategies and build a stronger company designed to sustain progress, scale management, and facilitate market expansion.
This comprehensive two-week general management program is solely focused on the needs, challenges, and opportunities of growing companies.
You’ll learn how to create and execute strategies in order to move faster, operate more efficiently, and expand into new markets. You’ll focus on the management systems that need to be put in place to sustain your organization’s growth.
You’ll gain exposure to leading research happening at Stanford’s world-renowned Center for Entrepreneurial Studies and identify engines that can drive or inhibit growth. And through case studies, visits from guest speakers, and peer interactions, you’ll share stories of success and failure.
Key BenefitsIdentify factors that drive or inhibit growth, and focus on leadership skills and management systems needed to operate businesses more efficiently.
- Build tools to foster and sustain an entrepreneurial organizational culture.
- Learn how to put senior-level managers in place to handle operations, so you can focus on higher-level vision and strategy.
- Understand a leader's role and responsibilities in facilitating a company's growth.
- Align your company's growth strategy with your organization's culture and environment.
Who Should Attend
- CEOs and top executives at small to medium-sized companies
- Division or business unit leaders within larger organizations
- Executives with at least 10 years of management experience — from any industry and any country
02 Aug 2020 – 13 Aug 2020
19 Jun 2020
Apply early as the program may fill before the application deadline.
The program fee includes tuition, private accommodations, all meals, and course materials.
Payment is due upon admission. Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment.
Certificate of completion
byStanford Graduate School of Business
Join faculty director George Foster and past participants, and hear how you can change the way you handle rapid growth in your company.
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Explore Related Programs
16 Aug 2020 – 30 Aug 2020
02 Feb 2020 – 07 Feb 2020
09 Feb 2020 – 24 Apr 2020
In-person and online|Stanford GSB