Executive Program for Growing Companies
Discover business growth strategies and build a stronger company designed to sustain progress, scale management, and facilitate market expansion.
For decades, this program has provided guidance and strategic frameworks for executives leading in both challenging turbulent eras and in times of prosperity. The curriculum enables CEOs, founders, and those leading divisions in large organizations to navigate uncharted territory and sustain long-term future growth, in any economic climate.
You’ll gain exposure to leading research happening at Stanford’s world-renowned Center for Entrepreneurial Studies and identify engines that can drive or inhibit growth. And through case studies, visits from guest speakers, and peer interactions with other senior leaders, you’ll hear and share stories of success and failure.
Key BenefitsIdentify factors that drive or inhibit growth, and focus on leadership skills and management systems needed to operate businesses more efficiently.
- Build tools to foster and sustain an entrepreneurial organizational culture.
- Learn how to put senior-level managers in place to handle operations, so you can focus on higher-level vision and strategy.
- Understand a leader’s role and responsibilities in facilitating a company’s growth.
- Align your company’s growth strategy with your organization's culture and environment.
- Put your new knowledge, concepts, and frameworks into practice at your workplace real-time while simultaneously engaging with other participants and building personal networks.
Who Should Attend
- CEOs and top executives at small to medium-sized companies
- Division or business unit leaders within larger organizations
- Executives with at least 10 years of management experience — from any industry and any country
01 Aug 2021 – 12 Aug 2021
Qualified candidates are admitted on a rolling, space-available basis. Early applications are encouraged.
18 Jun 2021
The program fee includes tuition, private accommodations, all meals, and course materials.
Payment is due upon admission. Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment.
Certificate of completion
byStanford Graduate School of Business
Join faculty director George Foster and past participants, and hear how you can change the way you handle rapid growth in your company.
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Explore Related Programs
05 Dec 2020 – 19 Dec 2020
21 Feb 2021 – 30 Apr 2021
01 Mar 2021 – 11 Jun 2021
In-person and online|Stanford GSB