- Programs for Individuals
- Programs for Organizations
- The Difference
Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
Gain general management training — combining conceptual knowledge with individual experiences — and increase your impact in the nonprofit sector.
The Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders brings together leaders from social and human services, health care, community development, arts, environment and education organizations to further their professional development and build an enduring network. Drawing on leading-edge research and the teachings of Stanford faculty, this program integrates conceptual knowledge with individual experiences to support participants in their impact on the nonprofit sector.
Key BenefitsLed by a strong sense of mission and vision, nonprofit organizations play a critical role in improving society and impacting the world around us.
- In-class lectures, discussions, and exercises led by Stanford MBA faculty
- A richer understanding of how to integrate organizational mission and strategy
- A new perspective on your organization’s potential and impact
- Development of a plan of action for addressing key organizational and strategic challenges
- A strong network of relationships with a diverse group of nonprofit leaders
Who Should Attend
- Senior nonprofit leaders (typically CEO or executive director, but occasionally COO or VP level)
- Mid-career with a long track record of working in nonprofits or their sector of targeted impact
24 May 2020 – 29 May 2020
Application is not yet available
Calculated on a sliding scale based on the operating budget of the organization:
Less than $1M | $5,000
$1M – $10M | $7,000
Greater than $10M | $10,000
This subsidized program fee includes tuition, single-room accommodations, all meals, and course materials during the program.
Payment is due upon admission. Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment.
Stanford GSB Certificate
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.