What will it take to build your ability to lead and scale your nonprofit organization?
Develop a new perspective on your organization’s potential impact, and create a plan of action to address organizational and strategic challenges.
- In-class lectures, discussions and exercises led by Stanford MBA faculty
- A richer understanding of how to integrate organizational mission and strategy
- A new perspective on your organization’s potential and impact
- Development of a plan of action for addressing key organizational and strategic challenges
- A strong network of relationships with a diverse group of nonprofit leaders
Read about the latest research from Faculty Director Dale Miller on how people of all ranks look to low-level peers for information about organizational social norms.