- Programs for Individuals
- Programs for Organizations
- The Difference
Innovative Marketing for Strategic Advantage
Transform your organization’s marketing and drive customer-centric innovation in this comprehensive, immersive learning experience.
What can neuroscience teach us about consumer behavior and marketing strategy? Where can you find and develop marketing innovation in your organization? How can you break through the clutter so customers choose your product or service? Today’s marketing landscape is more crowded, complicated, and competitive than ever before. The Innovative Marketing for Strategic Advantage program (formerly Strategic Marketing Management) provides a comprehensive, experiential, and customer-centric approach to formulating innovative strategies and game plans for leadership in the marketplace.
This two-week, experiential, and interdisciplinary marketing program gives you a hands-on, deep dive into everything from consumer mindsets, value pricing, and online marketplaces to product ideation, data analytics, and creating a customer-focused organization. And with two full weeks on campus, you’ll have a rare opportunity to immerse yourself in learning, reflecting on challenges, and re-imagining solutions for transforming your marketing — within a division or across an entire organization. Most importantly, you’ll have the time to connect with faculty and develop meaningful relationships with like-minded peers.
Drawing on the Silicon Valley spirit of innovative thinking and risk-taking mindsets, Innovative Marketing for Strategic Advantage includes a full-day field project where you’ll interact with customers and work as a team to solve a real-world marketing challenge. At the end of each day, you’ll also meet with faculty and peers to “connect the dots” and explore how new learnings can translate into specific action.
Key BenefitsLearn ways to drive customer-focused, innovative marketing in your organization.
- Discover, develop, and drive customer-centric marketing strategies.
- Explore the possibilities and limitations of how technology can inform customer behavior.
- Gain hands-on experience working on a real-world marketing challenge.
- Immerse yourself in Silicon Valley innovation, companies, and ideas.
- Build a strong network of peers with whom you can share ideas and experiences.
Who Should Attend
- Global marketing and business leaders who are motivated to learn, inspired to innovate, and driven to transform their organizations
- Senior-level executives — from any size company, any industry, and any country — with at least eight years of management experience
05 Aug 2018 – 17 Aug 2018
22 Jun 2018
The program fee includes tuition, private accommodations, all meals, and course materials.
Payment is due upon admission. Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment.
Certificate of completion
byStanford Graduate School of Business
Meet faculty co-directors Baba Shiv and Jonathan Levav, and hear how this program provides a comprehensive, experiential, and customer-centric approach to formulating innovative strategies and game plans for leadership in the marketplace.
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
The Sanwa Bank, Limited, Professor of Marketing
- Co-Director, Innovative Marketing for Strategic Advantage
- Director, The Innovative Technology Leader
- Director, Stanford Go-to-Market – Mexico City
Explore Related Programs
11 Sep 2018 – 14 Sep 2018
14 Oct 2018 – 19 Oct 2018
26 Mar 2019 – 29 Mar 2019