The Emerging CMO: Strategic Marketing Leadership
Transform marketing in your organization with strategic frameworks, customer-centric innovation, and persuasive communication and leadership skills.
Live Online Program
With an ever-expanding mandate, today’s CMOs need to own the customer experience, think strategically, and communicate with purpose to give their organizations the edge in a fiercely competitive marketplace. This intensive, two-week live online program will provide you with innovation, marketing strategy, and leadership skills to help you reach the C-suite and thrive.
Designed for senior-level marketers as well as newly appointed CMOs, this two-week virtual strategic marketing management program will give you the skills, confidence, and insights to lead a more customer-focused and competitive organization. And immediately apply what you learn online for real-world impact.
Learn how neuroscience, customer psychology, and data analytics can impact marketing strategy. Explore the impact of emotions and context on customer decision making. Discover where in your organization to nurture marketing innovation, and how to scale it. And, develop the communication and leadership skills to tell your story, share your vision, and get buy-in across the organization.
In this live online strategic marketing management program you’ll engage directly with faculty through real-time lectures and Q&A sessions. You’ll experience cutting-edge empirical research, innovative Silicon Valley thinking, and proven Stanford GSB strategic frameworks. All designed to help you maximize satisfaction for your customers and profit for your company.
Key BenefitsDevelop the marketing strategy frameworks, innovative approaches, and visionary leadership required in the C-suite.
- Develop strategic marketing management frameworks that drive your company’s growth and empower a customer-centric culture.
- Understand how customer psychology and storytelling can influence and advance your marketing and communications efforts.
- Learn how data analytics can uncover customer insights and shape strategy.
- Enhance communication and leadership skills to get buy-in at the C-suite level and across the organization.
- Immerse yourself in Silicon Valley innovation, companies, and ideas.
- Immediately apply new insights and frameworks to real-world marketing challenges.
- Build a strong network of peers with whom you can share ideas and experiences.
Who Should Attend
- Emerging and experienced CMOs who are motivated to lead and ignite change in their organizations — from any industry and country
- Senior-level marketing leaders with at least eight years of management experience — from any size or stage company — looking for a marketing executive program
15 Mar 2021 – 26 Mar 2021
Qualified candidates are admitted on a rolling, space-available basis. Early applications are encouraged.
01 Mar 2021
Payment is due upon admission. Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment.
Certificate of completion
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
- Co-Director, The Emerging CMO: Strategic Marketing Leadership
- Co-Director, Innovative Product Leadership: The Emerging Chief Product Officer
Explore Related Programs
10 Mar 2021 – 02 Mar 2022
22 Mar 2021 – 26 Mar 2021
29 Mar 2021 – 16 Apr 2021