Small Team Participation
Tackle your organization’s innovation challenges with a dedicated coach — guaranteed if an intact team of participants from the same organization attend.
Bringing multiple employees from the same company to the Leading Change and Organizational Renewal program offers a unique opportunity to work on a company-specific innovation challenge.
Senior management teams composed of four to ten individuals will uniquely benefit from attending this program.
- Learn the tools for leading change within the context of your own organization’s culture, processes, and challenges.
- Ideate and execute a plan for addressing a specific innovation challenge that can potentially transform your organization, create a new revenue stream, or revolutionize a process.
- Step outside the corporate environment and gain exposure to tried and true frameworks and Silicon Valley innovation to create impact for your organization.
- Gain access to multiple innovation challenge meetings as a team with a coach dedicated to working on your challenge.
Attending as a company team will give you the opportunity to choose an innovation challenge that directly impacts your organization and guaranteed access to a trained coach that will help you apply the classroom content and frameworks to your challenge.
Qualifying as a Team
- Identify your team of four to ten participants from the same company. The group may be an existing team or may be a team created for this program. Participants who hold various titles and come from different functional areas and levels will be considered. The team (or its members) should have the responsibility and seniority to drive organizational change within their organization.
- Commit to having dedicated time to drive the project forward during the innovation challenge workgroup sessions.
- Apply to attend the program together. Each team member must submit an individual application but should note in their Program Objective that they are applying as part of a team.