At Design Thinking Bootcamp, we understand that every product, service, and experience you work on must deliver. Our intensive program is focused on helping you solve complex problems and supports you to design and build innovative solutions for future growth. You will learn proven yet unconventional skills and tools to magnify consumer empathy and bring early product concepts to life quickly. As some of our alums have said, “you will accomplish more in five days at Bootcamp than in 30 days of work.” You will feel the intense pace at which innovation can happen. Our dynamic teaching team is committed to coaching you as you work in a small team with other professionals on a real project to apply our design thinking methods. You will leave with a toolkit of revolutionary ways of thinking about your work and the challenge to bring new products, services, or experiences to market.
Learn and apply skills to solve real business challenges using human-centered design techniques in workshop at Stanford’s d.school.
Learn design thinking tools and get coaching to drive innovation at your own company.
- Two-thirds of our graduates bring a new product, service, or experience to market within 36 months.
- Lifelong access to the newest design methods taught by Stanford’s state-of-the-art d.school — the originator of design thinking.
- Team up with other professionals and train together to drive growth on a real project.
- All teaching and coaching is done by a combination of Stanford professors and successful program alums who are design-driven leaders themselves.
- A personalized experience with a student-to-faculty ratio of 6:1.
- A combination of hands-on training and short lecture-style sessions.
- Join and connect with a robust Stanford d.school alumni network.
- Stanford letter of completion awarded.
Who Should Attend?
- Professionals responsible for tackling strategic challenges, driving growth, and implementing systems for innovation
- Professionals interested in making impact on their current customers and diversifying their offering to reach new audiences
- Leaders who seek deep collaboration across multidisciplinary, diverse teams
- Due to the goals of this program, it is not appropriate for consultants or for those who work for consulting agencies or design firms
Fall | 13 Sep 2022 – 16 Sep 2022
Qualified candidates are admitted on a rolling, space-available basis. Early applications are encouraged.
Payment is due upon admission. Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment.
Receive a 15% discount when multiple participants (up to 5) who work directly at the same organization attend the same program. List your teammate(s) in your application.
Covid-19 Vaccination and Testing Policy
1. Participants must arrive by Monday before the session begins on Tuesday to provide COVID-19 testing.
2. Participants must show proof of vaccination before the program.
3. Participants are required to take a daily COVID-19 test (requiring a daily COVID-19 self-assessment).
Awarded Upon completionA letter of completion (upon request)
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.