- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Accounting
May 16, 2013
Whether shareholders benefit depends more on context than on corporate structure.
March 21, 2013
Elizabeth Blankespoor explains how smaller firms can use Twitter to deliver company news directly to investors, improve market liquidity and compete with bigger companies.
March 15, 2013
New research explores the value of financial and market data to ascertaining the likelihood of bankruptcy.
February 16, 2012
A study of the film industry examines discrepancies between estimated and actual box office performance.