- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Marketing
May 7, 2014
A group of scholars show why what you see isn’t always what you get.
March 31, 2014
It's not always what you’ve done that matters, but what you just might do.
March 3, 2014
A marketing professor uses analytics to help improve the bottom line at a Las Vegas gaming company.
February 24, 2014
The company’s chief evangelist for brand marketing explains how to “get your customers to listen.”
February 13, 2014
New research says customized deals often backfire.
February 4, 2014
The authors of a new book on market research explain how a shift in consumer decision-making is fundamentally changing marketing.
November 5, 2013
A marketing professor explores what happens when the interests of an advertiser and a consumer aren’t such a perfect match.