- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Marketing
November 18, 2014
Shifting marketing dollars from television to online advertising can pay off.
November 17, 2014
Giving gifts to donors is not always the best way to seek contributions.
October 15, 2014
Three economists hit the road to learn about America’s small businesses. Here’s what they discovered.
October 14, 2014
Marketing research finds that peer support in programs such as Weight Watchers fades as members near the target.