Sharpen Your Communication Skills
Communication is key to compelling leadership. Learn effective communication practices that increase your impact.
Sharpen Your Communication Skills will explore the behavioral science research behind effective communication practices to help you refine your communication skills — and be sure that your message is heard.
This on-demand online course offers you same-day access to experiential and research-based content so you can immerse yourself in a highly relevant topic to your business challenges and context, bridge theory with practice, and make real-time impact in your organization.
Designed by and featuring Stanford's world-renowned tenured faculty, this course provides you with an engaging and flexible learning experience, without the application requirements or financial and time investment of a longer program.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion to add to your LinkedIn profile and download for your records.
Key BenefitsThis on-demand online course is designed to help you become a more savvy communicator, and to use your communication skills to elevate your impact.
- Examine key concepts of communication theory and practices including: communication biases, communicating through behavior, delivering praise, persuasive communication, and compelling presentations to further hone your communication style and expand your impact.
- Explore examples of leaders who successfully managed their communications to demonstrate how key communication frameworks can be applied to real-life situations.
- Reflect upon your own communication style and engage in experiential exercises designed to build keen communication skills that you can apply across all of your communications and interactions.
Who Should Attend
- Highly-motivated individuals who see the value in improving their communication skills across all of their interactions to increase their personal and professional impact
- Professionals who want to use nuanced communication skills to extend their influence and embrace larger leadership roles
- Leaders who want to elevate their communication delivery and practices to craft compelling messages and presentations to their teams
Payment is due upon registration. Your 60-day access begins upon receipt of full payment
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.