Leverage Diversity and Inclusion for Organizational Excellence
Inclusion stimulates productivity and growth. Learn to recognize and remove barriers in order to design a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace.
Leverage Diversity and Inclusion for Organizational Excellence will teach you to increase your talent pool, encourage diverse perspectives to drive individual and team performance, and eliminate impediments to create an inclusive workplace where employees feel that their endeavors are valued.
This on-demand online course offers you same-day access to experiential and research-based content so you can immerse yourself in a highly relevant topic to your business challenges and context, bridge theory with practice, and make real-time impact in your organization.
Designed by and featuring Stanford's world-renowned tenured faculty, this course provides you with an engaging and flexible learning experience, without the application requirements or financial and time investment of a longer program.
Key BenefitsThis on-demand online course explores the barriers and potential solutions to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce.
- Improve group and team performance by expanding the talent pool and leveraging different perspectives and skillsets.
- Foster a culture of inclusion where employees feel respected and their perspectives and contributions valued.
- Examine potential barriers to both diversity and inclusion and design solutions to overcome those obstacles.
- Distinguish cultural myths from credible research in order to design and implement solutions that create diversity in the workplace and increase organizational performance.
Who Should Attend
- Professionals who wish to understand barriers to diversity and design solutions to create a diverse workforce
- Leaders who want to foster innovation and creativity by designing teams that promote diverse perspectives and ideas
- Individuals who want to tackle biases head-on and help create a more inclusive workplace
Payment is due upon registration. Your 60-day access begins upon receipt of full payment
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Explore Related Programs
10 Mar 2021 – 02 Mar 2022
05 Dec 2020 – 19 Dec 2020
21 Feb 2021 – 30 Apr 2021