Prepare to thrive in a state of constant change as you learn, engage, accelerate, and disrupt in Stanford LEAD, our flagship online business program.
LEAD leverages the very best of Stanford GSB to provide you with the tools and techniques to become a more impactful leader by unlocking higher purpose in yourself, your teams, and your organization. Bringing together a global cohort of leaders, LEAD creates a vibrant community of change agents prepared to transform organizations, industries, and the world.
Key BenefitsChallenge your current leadership approach to advance yourself, your team, and your organization.
- The strength of Stanford in a flexible format.
- Research-based, academically rigorous curriculum taught by world-class Stanford GSB faculty, in interactive, virtual sessions.
- An immersive, integrated education where new skills are continually developed and applied real-time for immediate and high-impact results.
- Direct, real-time engagement with and personalized feedback from GSB faculty and seasoned peers.
- A global community of peers, offering a diverse set of perspectives for efficient knowledge transfer, networking, and support.
Who Should Attend
- Mid- to senior-level leaders who are committed to driving change and accelerating transformation in their organizations
- Highly engaged leaders who are focused on team management and have a desire to become more purposeful leaders
- Collaborative individuals who are motivated to exchange ideas and implement feedback from qualified peers from around the globe
- Individuals who wish to master the foundations of leadership and whose success and impact depends on effective interactions with others in their organizations
11 Sep 2019 – 27 Aug 2020
8 courses, 2 per quarter
5 – 10 hours per week time commitment
07 Aug 2019
The program fee includes tuition, access to course platforms, and all course materials.
Stanford GSB certificate and 24 continuing education units
byStanford Graduate School of Business
Faculty director Peter DeMarzo gives an overview of Stanford LEAD and what makes it unique from other online learning opportunities.
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Hear from Stanford LEAD participants about how the program has propelled them further in their career and extended their impact.
Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
- Director, Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Co-Director, The Innovative Health Care Leader: From Design Thinking to Personal Leadership
- Co-Director, LGBTQ Executive Leadership Program
- Director, Stanford LEAD
Explore Related Programs
09 Feb 2020 – 24 Apr 2020
In-person and online|Stanford GSB
28 Jul 2019 – 02 Aug 2019
04 Aug 2019 – 15 Aug 2019