SEP isn’t just about learning. It’s about doing. And doing is often the hardest part. That’s why we support SEP participants with access to a full-year of executive coaching. 26 hours of one-on-one virtual sessions with your coach will empower and motivate you to achieve positive, long-term behavioral changes — in yourself, your team, and your organization.
Leadership Coaching on Your Terms
Stanford Executive Program provides you with coaches trained in SEP curriculum and a technology platform that gives you anytime, anywhere access — across time zones and languages — when you return to work.
Your personally selected coach will work with you on an ongoing basis — before, during, and after your on-campus experience. You’ll have a strategic sounding board, thought partner, motivator, and listener in your corner to increase your accountability, provide guidance, and offer real-time feedback as you put SEP learning into action.
Impact Coaching Features
- 26 hours of one-on-one virtual session with your coach will empower and motivate you
- A dedicated coach who is also an expert in SEP content to help integrate and implement key ideas
- A Stanford proprietary 360º in-depth leadership assessment prior to arriving at Stanford
Impact Coaching Focus
- Action: Research shows that coaches are instrumental in helping executives turn intentions into impact.
- Context: Coaches have a thorough knowledge of the SEP curriculum and reinforce specific SEP frameworks and lessons where appropriate.
- Flexibility: You choose the time and frequency that fits your schedule (30-minutes every week or 45-minute bi-weekly sessions).
- Choice: Select your coach based upon location, experience, personal style.
- Access: Virtual sessions via phone, FaceTime, or Skype, plus text chat, allow you to connect with your coach anytime, anywhere.