Lecturer in Management
Alison is the Founder and managing partner of Leadout Capital, an early stage venture capital firm. Ali was one of Facebook’s earliest business hires where she helped to found the cross-functional Facebook Mobile team, responsible for building and scaling the mobile user base to hundreds of millions during her time at the company. Most recently, she was the VP of Partnerships and Brokerage Ops at Wealthfront. She currently serves as an independent director on the board of AutoNation (NYSE: AN) where she also chairs the Technology Committee.
Ali’s early career is comprised of financial analytics and investment roles at Goldman Sachs (M&A), General Atlantic Partners, and Greylock Partners. Ali is also an angel investor, served in the Obama Administration as a PAGE Fellow, was a pro cyclist and lives in Northern California with her wife and two kiddos.
- MBA, Stanford GSB, 2005
- BA, History, Brown University, 1998
- Lecturer, Stanford GSB, 2018-present
- Board Member, AutoNation, 2011-present
- Advisor, Wealthfront Inc, 2017-present
- VP, Strategic Partnerships, Wealthfront, 2014-17
- Presidential Ambassador for Global Entrepreneurship, U.S. Department of Commerce, 2015-17
- Board Member, KQED, 2013-16
- COO, MessageMe, 2013-14