For Spring 2020 the course has been significantly redesigned to enable learning in a virtual environment. Our focus will be on skills practice and building connection in an era of social distancing. Class time will be highly experiential and will...
- PhD, Counseling Psychology, Stanford University
- AB, Counseling Psychology, Stanford University
- BA, Psychology, University of California at Berkeley
- Lecturer, Stanford GSB, 2010-present
PRE-QUALIFICATION IS REQUIRED BY THE DEADLINE (APPROXIMATELY FIVE WEEKS BEFORE THE QUARTER BEGINS). The focus of this course is to increase one's competencies in building more effective relationships. Learning is primarily through feedback from...
Executive Education & Other Non-Degree Programs
- Interpersonal Dynamics Weekend Lab – New York: Leadership from the Inside OutImmerse yourself in a “T-group” weekend lab focused on interpersonal dynamics, real-time feedback, and effective leadership behaviors.
- LGBTQ Executive Leadership ProgramCatapult your career with the only program from a leading business school for LGBTQ executives.