- Programs for Individuals
- Programs for Organizations
- The Difference
Managing Teams for Innovation and Success
Bring effective team management and innovation to your company with actionable strategies, experiential team-based simulations, and design thinking.
Managing Teams for Innovation and Success takes a strategic, global approach to every aspect of teams: creating, managing, and leading them. Great teams can stimulate creativity and innovation, make an organization more adaptive to market forces, and drive breakthrough results.
Building and developing successful teams is a complex process. Managing Teams for Innovation and Success provides strategies, skills, and hands-on simulations to challenge your assumptions and transform your teams.
In six highly intensive and experiential days, you will work with Stanford GSB faculty to explore evidence-based research and discover the counterintuitive findings of team building. You will learn how to leverage diversity, stimulate engagement, influence others without authority, harness collective intelligence, and implement change. You will use design thinking principles to foster team innovation.
Key BenefitsDevelop strategies for building high-performance teams, eliminate obstacles to effective teamwork, and foster team innovation with design thinking.
- Learn to create, motivate, and lead local, global, and virtual teams.
- Accelerate team innovation using design thinking principles.
- Define and communicate manager and team member roles.
- Learn methodologies to manage the complexities of group dynamics, including decision-making, power, and conflict.
Who Should Attend
- Executives and senior managers who are responsible for the performance of teams, task forces, or autonomous work groups
- Team leaders or small teams of three or more participants from the same company
02 Jun 2019 – 07 Jun 2019
19 Apr 2019
The program fee includes tuition, private accommodations, all meals, and course materials.
Payment is due upon admission. Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment.
Certificate of completion
byStanford Graduate School of Business
Meet faculty director Margaret Neale, and learn about this program.
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Explore Related Programs
13 Jan 2019 – 26 Apr 2019
24 Feb 2019 – 17 May 2019
10 Mar 2019 – 24 May 2019