- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Insights by Stanford Business
March 13, 2013
Negotiation is problem solving. The goal is not to get a deal; the goal is to get a good deal.
February 27, 2013
New Stanford research says those with big health problems may be getting less for their money than they could — and raising prices for all.
February 22, 2013
Recent Stanford research reveals the benefits of brief interventions in both aggressive teens and antagonistic spouses.