- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Insights by Stanford Business
December 11, 2013
A finance professor says private equity buyouts add value to companies' operations without decimating their workforces.
December 9, 2013
A finance professor gives seven basic insights to better understand angel investors.
December 3, 2013
Writing in Politico, Andrew Healy and Stanford GSB's Neil Malhotra say "gender of children can have powerful consequences for a family's political attitudes."
November 21, 2013
In his quarterly column, a Stanford professor of organizational behavior describes how group membership influences behavior.
November 18, 2013
A look at the work of some of our finest researchers on what spurs people to do something on behalf of someone else, what psychologists call “prosocial behavior.”