Are you interested in social entrepreneurship, social innovation, or venture capital?
The Impact Leadership Fellowship offers students interested in social entrepreneurship or venture capital the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on mission-driven organizations for one year. Fellows are placed at the Draper Richards Kaplan (DRK) Foundation or at Upstream, a DRK Foundation portfolio company. Working directly with globally recognized social enterprise founders or CEOs, and/or with experienced foundation colleagues, fellows develop leadership skills crucial for a career focused on changing lives, organizations, and the world. Stanford GSB contributes a stipend toward the fellow’s annual salary. This program is supported by world-renowned venture capitalist Robin Richards Donohoe, MBA ’94.
Fellowship Program Benefits
- Social Impact: Fellows will work with DRK Foundation portfolio organizations on high-impact projects.
- Leadership Access: Fellows will have meaningful engagement with senior leaders in the field and direct reporting relationship to the CEO or other executive-level leadership.
- Career Resources: Fellows will have continuing access to CMC resources post-Fellowship including career advising, on-campus interviewing, and job boards.
- Graduating MBA and MSx students in good academic standing are eligible. He/she must start the fellowship within three months of graduation.
- Applicants must be prepared to work full time, no fewer than 40 hours a week, for the fellowship year.
- Fellowships in the U.S. are open to all U.S. work authorizations including optional practical training. If working abroad, students must have appropriate work authorization for the country in which they will be working.