Employment results for the Stanford MBA Class of 2017 demonstrate that leading organizations continue to value the critical thinking, global mindset, innovative spirit, and leadership skills of Stanford MBAs. They also reflect and validate Stanford GSB’s emphasis on supporting students in a wide variety of career goals and pathways.
- 88% of students received a job offer by 90 days post-graduation.
- Finance and technology were the top industries, attracting 32% and 25% of students respectively.
- Consulting rounded out the top three industries at 20%.
- Entrepreneurs comprised 16% of the class.
|Base Salary||$140,000||$30,000 – 285,000|
|Signing Bonus||$25,000||$5,000 – $77,000|
|Other Guaranteed Compensation||$50,000||$6,750 – $450,000|
- 100 students participated in the Global Management Immersion Experience program.
- 27 students were funded for an Entrepreneurial Summer Program internship.
- 28 students took a Stanford Management Internship Fund fellowship.
- 21 students across Stanford participated in Stanford Institute for Innovation in Developing Economies internships.
Monthly base salary: $6,933 median, with a range of $1,000 to $16,667.