Ease your transition back into school and enhance your MBA experience.
Student Life Office
This is your starting point for information, support, and guidance. The Student Life team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your time here, and supporting your school/life balance. The office provides:
- Academic advising and tutoring
- Student life advising and personal counseling
- Extracurricular advising to help you make the most of your time outside the classroom
- Advising for student leaders of the MBA Student Association, Stanford GSB clubs and committees, and traditional and featured events
- Help with housing issues
- Assistance with international student needs
- Information, referrals, and services for students with disabilities in partnership with the Stanford Disability Resource Center (DRC)
- Referrals to other Stanford GSB and Stanford University resources
Stanford GSB houses one of the world’s largest academic business libraries. The library is an unparalleled source of current business information, offering an extensive collection and comprehensive electronic data resources. You’ll also use the library as a working laboratory for your research and study.
Work between classes, or any time. You’ll have easy access to computers with a full suite of applications and programs, high-speed Internet connections, and network printing facilities.
Stay healthy and happy (and keep your eye on the ball) with Stanford’s state-of-the-art athletic facilities. These include:
- Indoor and outdoor courts for basketball, volleyball, and badminton
- Indoor rock-climbing gym
- Horseback riding stables
- Outdoor pools
- Renowned golf course and driving range
- Tennis, squash, and racquetball courts
- Tracks and trails for avid runners
- Weight training and aerobic facilities at the Arrillaga Family Sports and Ford Centers