Starting preschool is one of the biggest milestones in a child’s life. With this comprehensive, step-by-step guide, you won’t have to navigate the preschool process alone.
Whether the nursery schools nearby enroll every child or they’re so competitive that they only accept a few applicants, this book has everything you need to know to choose and get into the right preschool for your child. You’ll learn:
- How to find high-quality preschools in your area
- Insight into popular preschool programs (Montessori, Waldorf, play based, cooperative)
- Key criteria to consider when choosing a preschool
- Strategies for paying for preschool (financial aid, tax benefits)
- How to help prepare your child for the first day of preschool
- Advice for gaining admission into competitive programs, including getting off the waiting list, submitting a strong application, and preparing for a child assessment