Firsthand provides in-depth intelligence on what it’s really like to work in an industry, company, or profession—and how to position yourself to land that job.
- Company Profiles – rankings and reviews on industry reputation, career advancement, quality of life, salary & benefits, interview process, and more.
- Vault Guides – over 100 titles of award-winning career guides, including interview strategies, job-search tips, and full-length profiles of leading companies.
- Internship Database – find thousands of ratings and reviews of internship programs, requirements, sample interview questions, how to apply, and more.
- Vault Job Board – search thousands of new jobs and internships posted daily, sign up for alerts based on your criteria, complete a profile, and be seen by top employers and recruiters.
Firsthand (formerly called Vault) requires an account to use. To create a new account:
- Use the Firsthand link website below
- Click Get Started
- To create an account, click Register Now
- Enter your Stanford alumni email address and follow the prompts
If you used to have a Vault account, your old account should still work, but you may need to use the forgotten password option to reset your password.