- The Experience
- The Programs
- Faculty & Research
- Big Data
- Career & Success
- Corporate Governance
- Energy & Environment
- Health Care
- Operations, Information & Technology
- Organizational Behavior
- Political Economy
- Social Impact
- Supply Chain
CGRI Research Spotlight Series. Corporate Governance Research Initiative, August
This Research Spotlight provides a summary of the academic literature on the role of proxy advisors in the proxy voting process:
This Research Spotlight expands upon issues introduced in the Quick Guide “Investors and Activism”.
- The influence of proxy advisors on director elections.
- The influence of proxy advisors on say on pay.
- The influence of proxy advisors on proxy contests.
- The influence of proxy advisors on compensation design.