- The Experience
- The Programs
- Faculty & Research
- Big Data
- Career & Success
- Corporate Governance
- Energy & Environment
- Health Care
- Operations, Information & Technology
- Organizational Behavior
- Political Economy
- Social Impact
- Supply Chain
CGRI Quick Guide Series. Corporate Governance Research Initiative, November
This Research Spotlight provides a summary of the academic literature on shareholder activism, including:
- The impact of union activism on corporate outcomes.
- The performance of socially responsible investment funds.
- The impact of activist hedge funds on effecting change.
- The impact of activist hedge funds on short- and long-term corporate performance.
This Research Spotlight expands upon issues introduced in the Quick Guide “Investors and Activism.”