We are committed to making positive change in the diversity, equity, and inclusion of our community, teaching, and research, now and into the future.
You are hereThe Stanford GSB Experience › Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Updates From Our Leadership and the Community
- July 26, 2020WrittenJon Levin and Sarah Soule introduce our plan to increase representation, build greater inclusion, drive positive change beyond Stanford GSB, and ensure accountability.
- June 18, 2020WrittenWrittenA message from Stanford GSB Black alumni.
- June 07, 2020Written“As with many individuals and institutions, we at Stanford GSB strive to be inclusive and welcoming. Yet, at this time it’s clear that we can and must do better.”
- June 05, 2020WrittenWrittenThe Stanford Black Business Student Association challenges the Stanford GSB community to lead in the fight against racial violence and injustice.
- May 29, 2020Written“We can take this as a call to action in our own community.”
We believe we will best enact our mission when all members of our community are able to leverage the experiences and ideas of others, embrace different viewpoints, feel that they belong, and know that their contributions are valued.
Sharing Our Vision
Senior Associate Dean Sarah A. Soule oversees diversity, equity, and inclusion. In this video, she shares the importance of these efforts in developing principled and purposeful leaders who will create lasting change in the world.
In the Media
November 17, 2020This article highlights research coauthored by emeritus faculty member David F. Larcker and researcher Brian Tayan on diversity in the C-suite.
November 15, 2020Kirsten Moss, assistant dean and director of MBA admissions and financial aid, and Anna Nakayasu, MBA ’22, discuss gender parity at Stanford GSB.
The Union Journal
October 28, 2020This article highlights findings from a 2018 Stanford Latino Entrepreneurship Initiative report.
October 27, 2020This article highlights findings from Stanford Latino Entrepreneurship Initiative research reports.