We are committed to making positive change in the diversity, equity, and inclusion of our community, teaching, and research, now and into the future.
You are hereThe Stanford GSB Experience › Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Tuesday, Oct 27, 2020 – Wednesday, Oct 28, 2020
Diverse PhD and postdoctoral students from across the country will present work and interact with faculty from Stanford GSB and other institutions.
Updates From Our Leadership and the Community
- July 26, 2020WrittenJon Levin and Sarah Soule introduce our plan to increase representation, build greater inclusion, drive positive change beyond Stanford GSB, and ensure accountability.
- June 18, 2020WrittenWrittenA message from Stanford GSB Black alumni.
- June 07, 2020Written“As with many individuals and institutions, we at Stanford GSB strive to be inclusive and welcoming. Yet, at this time it’s clear that we can and must do better.”
- June 05, 2020WrittenWrittenThe Stanford Black Business Student Association challenges the Stanford GSB community to lead in the fight against racial violence and injustice.
- May 29, 2020Written“We can take this as a call to action in our own community.”
We believe we will best enact our mission when all members of our community are able to leverage the experiences and ideas of others, embrace different viewpoints, feel that they belong, and know that their contributions are valued.
Sharing Our Vision
Senior Associate Dean Sarah A. Soule oversees diversity, equity, and inclusion. In this video, she shares the importance of these efforts in developing principled and purposeful leaders who will create lasting change in the world.
In the Media
September 14, 2020
WrittenIn this interview, recorded in Spanish, Stanford Latino Entrepreneurship Initiative Research Analyst Marlene Orozco discusses the initiative‘s report.
September 8, 2020In this video, recorded in Spanish, Stanford Latino Entrepreneurship Initiative Research Analyst Marlene Orozco discusses findings from the new report.
August 28, 2020Dean Jonathan Levin spoke with Benjamin Kohlmann, MBA ’17, about the school’s response to COVID-19, the transition to online learning and racial inequality.
August 26, 2020Faculty member Stefanos Zenios, Senior Associate Dean Sarah A. Soule, and Lead DEI Strategist Lori Nishiura Mackenzie discuss Stanford Rebuild.