We are committed to making positive change in the diversity, equity, and inclusion of our community, teaching, and research, now and into the future.
You are hereThe Stanford GSB Experience › Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Monday, Mar 1, 2021
Professor Brian Lowery talks with Tunde Wey, the NOLA-based Nigerian chef who turns food into political performance art to address injustice.
Monday, Mar 8, 2021
Basketball player Nneka Ogwumike and R.C. Buford, the CEO of Spurs Sports and Entertainment, discuss the role of sports in advancing racial equity.
Updates From Our Leadership and the Community
- July 26, 2020WrittenJon Levin and Sarah Soule introduce our plan to increase representation, build greater inclusion, drive positive change beyond Stanford GSB, and ensure accountability.
- June 18, 2020WrittenWrittenA message from Stanford GSB Black alumni.
- June 07, 2020Written“As with many individuals and institutions, we at Stanford GSB strive to be inclusive and welcoming. Yet, at this time it’s clear that we can and must do better.”
- June 05, 2020WrittenWrittenThe Stanford Black Business Student Association challenges the Stanford GSB community to lead in the fight against racial violence and injustice.
- May 29, 2020Written“We can take this as a call to action in our own community.”
We believe we will best enact our mission when all members of our community are able to leverage the experiences and ideas of others, embrace different viewpoints, feel that they belong, and know that their contributions are valued.
Sharing Our Vision
Senior Associate Dean Sarah A. Soule oversees diversity, equity, and inclusion. In this video, she shares the importance of these efforts in developing principled and purposeful leaders who will create lasting change in the world.
In the Media
Harvard Business Review
February 5, 2021Lead DE&I Strategist Lori Nishiura Mackenzie discusses how to foster an inclusive culture and ensure long-term change in organizations.
February 5, 2021This article cites the 2020 State of Latino Entrepreneurship report and explores the challenges that Latino-owned businesses face in securing funding.
February 4, 2021This article features emeritus faculty member David F. Larcker’s research on the importance of a diverse C-suite following the retirement of Ken Frazier.
February 3, 2021This article examines data from the 2020 State of Latino Entrepreneurship report and highlights Latino-owned businesses’ important role in the economy.