October 1 - 4, 2015
Stanford Sierra Conference Center
At Fallen Leaf Lake
Registration for 2015 is open. GSB Life Members must register by July 1 to receive early bird pricing.
Stanford GSB alumni are invited to become part of a Stanford tradition that university alumni and their families have enjoyed for more than 50 years.
Just south of Lake Tahoe, Stanford’s exclusive Sierra Camp will designate one autumn weekend to Stanford GSB alumni, friends, and family for a relaxing, nature-filled getaway!
The area’s beauty and adventure attract so many that its summer camp program has been sold out every year since 1988, leaving hundreds of alumni on a waiting list. You have a rare opportunity to see firsthand what all the fuss is about every fall.
Lakefront Lodge & Cabins
The main lodge holds the dining room, camp store, and common rooms, not to mention breathtaking lakeside views. Each family gets a comfortable cabin or lodge room with private bath.
For the Kids
Children will enjoy creative, educational, and fun-filled programs for ages 6-13. And once again, we will have “Pam’s Camp” for 3- to 5-year-olds.* A separate play group is also planned at the “munchkin patch.”
*Children must be at least 3 years old AND toilet trained (no diapers) in order to attend “Pam’s Camp.”
Special Weekend Activities
The weekend provides great opportunities to spend quality time with your family and friends.
- Family Fun Night: An entertaining, interactive evening of games and music.
- Wine and Cheese Social: Catch up with old classmates and network with new friends.
- Campfire: The whole family can come together to roast marshmallows and tell stories.
- Indoor and Outdoor Games
- Adventurous Nature Hikes
- Family Programs That Get Everyone Involved
- Boat Cruises
Lake & Mountain Outings
- Take in the fresh air and a good book by the lake
- Explore during a guided hike into Desolation Wilderness
- Sail, row, or paddle across Fallen Leaf Lake
- Play tennis, volleyball, or basketball
Suggested Packing Items
- Casual clothes
- Water bottle
- Rain gear
- Hat and gloves
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Day pack
- Hiking boots
- Fishing gear
- Tennis shoes and racquet
- Warm jacket
- Cash for lattes or massage or Sierra Camp gear
Stanford GSB Alumni Association Life Members include all annual, current pledge members, and life members of Stanford GSB Alumni Association.