Our commitment to integrating learning with living leads to more effective collaboration, deeper relationships, and an improved learning experience for every participant.
Welcome to California-style living and a commute-free walk to classes at the adjacent Knight Management Center.
The center's spacious, beautifully designed common areas are ideal places to get some work done or to meet others.
Unwind and recharge in private bedrooms with double extra-long beds and a private bathroom.
A comfortable desk makes your room the ideal quiet place to get some work done.
Living and Learning
The Executive Residences at the Schwab Residential Center and Jack McDonald Hall are conveniently located across the street from Knight Management Center, where all of your classes are held. The Financial Times designated the food and accommodations no. 1 in the world among executive education programs.
- Spacious, private bedrooms with an extra-long double bed
- Private entrance, bath, and living area
- A shared kitchen (with locking door for privacy)
- High-speed internet access (ethernet and wireless)
- A 32” flat-screen television with remote
- Laundry service and two laundry rooms available for use
- A 24-hour concierge
- Rooms also include a hair dryer, alarm clock, telephone with voice mail and unlimited free local calls, as well as complimentary toiletries and linens.
Executive Residence Features
- Indoor and outdoor common areas
- Fitness center
- Dining room
Family and Guest Accommodations
Since all of our rooms are single occupancy and filled by Executive Education participants or MBA students, we are unable to accommodate family or guests.If your spouse or family plans to stay in the area during your program, it would be best for them to stay at a local hotel.
Our hospitality team will try to accommodate early arrivals, if necessary. However, there may be some situations where additional fees may apply.