- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Economics
August 1, 2010
An economist says generalists stand a better chance of making it to top management positions than those with more specialized resumes.
July 1, 2010
An economist finds that random factors play a large role in determining the kinds of jobs MBAs take upon graduation.
May 1, 2010
An economist explains that, while reforms to provide some degree of transparency are key, full disclosure may not fix securities markets.
April 1, 2010
The economist says the resilience of developing nations during the world economic crisis is encouraging, but long-term growth needs a global strategy.
January 1, 2010
The former World Bank president says that, in the next 40 years, today's leading countries will go from having 80% of the world's income to 35%.