- Stanford GSB Experience
- Our Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Social Innovation Programs
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Global Business
November 1, 2010
Research shows that firms in countries perceived as less corrupt trade at bigger market premiums than those in places deemed more corrupt.
April 1, 2010
The economist says the resilience of developing nations during the world economic crisis is encouraging, but long-term growth needs a global strategy.
January 1, 2010
The former World Bank president says that, in the next 40 years, today's leading countries will go from having 80% of the world's income to 35%.