- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Global Business
April 1, 2010
The economist says the resilience of developing nations during the world economic crisis is encouraging, but long-term growth needs a global strategy.
January 1, 2010
The former World Bank president says that, in the next 40 years, today's leading countries will go from having 80% of the world's income to 35%.
May 1, 2009
Jose Antonio Fernandez, head of the largest bottler in Latin America, explains the "Most Interesting Man" ads and other competitive strategies.
March 1, 2009
Two Stanford GSB alums explain their D.light Design venture, a company specializing in affordable off-grid lighting.
October 1, 2008
A new study of 18 nations shows manufacturing wages and productivity skyrocket after an infusion of foreign capital.