- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Public Sector
October 28, 2015
Naturalized immigrants are more politically engaged and have a greater knowledge about their new country.
October 1, 2015
A military historian says organizational assumptions are rarely correct.
July 28, 2015
A new analysis shows that some pharmaceutical companies may be dragging their feet on disclosing critical data.
July 2, 2015
As charitable organizations collaborate more with businesses, their vocabulary transforms.
June 18, 2015
Political risk is inevitable, but there are ways to mitigate it.
May 19, 2015
A Stanford professor argues that state innovation needs a federal nudge.
May 4, 2015
The former presidential candidate discussed his leadership style with the Stanford GSB community.