- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Public Sector
May 20, 2016
Chris Patten discusses the importance of liberal arts, disgraceful CEO pay, and the problem with identity politics.
April 6, 2016
A change in the law could extend electricity to millions of people.
March 22, 2016
International affairs experts including Condoleezza Rice discuss ISIS, Syria, Russia and the refugee crisis.
February 8, 2016
Four Stanford GSB professors show how our elected officials win over voters.
December 17, 2015
How a coin exchange company helped the federal government, and charities too.
December 8, 2015
A Stanford scholar shows why the critics are wrong.