- Stanford GSB Experience
- Our Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Custom Programs
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Social Innovation Programs
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Insights by Stanford Business
February 24, 2014
The company’s chief evangelist for brand marketing explains how to “get your customers to listen.”
February 19, 2014
A scholar discusses literature, power, and "the two most important things to know about innovation."
February 13, 2014
New research says customized deals often backfire.
February 12, 2014
The founder of information security firm QuintessenceLabs discusses the perils of rushing into things too quickly and the "internet of things."
February 11, 2014
A study in Southern India shows that high-performing roommates may have greater influence than friends or study partners.