The Stanford Venture Studio is an entrepreneurial hub and a collaborative learning community for students across all disciplines and at any stage of entrepreneurship.
Through a range of events, programs and services, the Stanford Venture Studio supports students who are new to entrepreneurship and curious to learn more, as well as those that are ready to launch their next ad(venture).
Highlights of the Stanford Venture Studio’s offering include:
- Co-working space with tools to ideate, prototype, and experiment
- Skills and needs-based workshops and training
- One-to-one advising with founders, venture capitalists, and industry experts
- Active peer collaboration and support from students and alumni
- Social activities to foster community connections
- Close ties with clubs, organizations, and programs across campus