- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Leadership
May 31, 2012
Professor Emeritus James March takes a look at the lessons of Tolstoy’s War and Peace for leadership, examining the limitations of heroic visions of leaders that Tolstoy exposed.
April 13, 2012
Stanford GSB researchers find that how people respond to mistakes can be a "clue to who they are."
March 1, 2012
Research findings suggest that when helpers are thanked for their efforts, the resulting sense of being socially valued is critical in encouraging them to provide more help in the future.
February 29, 2012
An investment banker looks to build a sustainable model for alleviating poverty in a Middle East village.
February 21, 2012
The former Colombian president discusses how his tough leadership style helped him defeat guerillas and foster peace and prosperity.