- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Management
February 16, 2012
A study of the film industry examines discrepancies between estimated and actual box office performance.
November 18, 2011
The CEO of DaVita says management can be taught, but leadership is a skill that requires learning about yourself and other human beings.
November 14, 2011
The professor and author discusses the pitfalls of "chasing numbers" and the path to a satisfying career.
October 10, 2011
Unlike major league baseball, salary disparity in the NBA can make a positive difference on the court, says Nir Halevy, coauthor of a new study.
June 15, 2011
Today's global corporations are evolving towards networks of related affiliates, says Bruce McKern, faculty director of the Sloan Master's Program.