- The Experience
- The Programs
- MBA Program
- MSx Program
- PhD Program
- Executive Education
- Stanford Ignite
- Research Fellows Program
- Summer Institute for General Management
- Stanford LEAD Certificate: Corporate Innovation
- Stanford Innovation & Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Executive Program for Nonprofit Leaders
- Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Executive Program for Education Leaders
- Stanford go.to.market
- Faculty & Research
You are here
Latest Stories in Marketing
May 14, 2015
Information-sharing can help better predict market ups and downs.
April 10, 2015
Stanford GSB alumnus talks new trends in wearables and the big data revolution.
April 8, 2015
Many consumers say they want ethical goods. But will they spend more for the label?
April 1, 2015
A marketing professor explores the world of collectibles and consumer motivation.
February 6, 2015
Seeing someone make a purchase makes us more likely to do the same.
January 29, 2015
Researchers puzzle over how consumers make product choices in the digital marketplace.