If you’re visiting Stanford GSB for university-sponsored business, Schwab Residential Center is the perfect place to stay.
The Schwab Residential Center is now open for Stanford faculty and staff only.
The Financial Times designated the food and accommodations at Schwab Residential Center No. 1 in the world among executive education programs in 2019. Our suites feature:
- Spacious, private bedrooms with an extra-long full-size bed
- Private entrance, bath, and living area
- A shared kitchen (with locking door for privacy)
- High-speed internet access
- A 32” flat-screen television with remote
- Laundry service and two laundry rooms available for use
- A 24-hour front desk service
- Daily housekeeping service
Rooms also include a hairdryer, alarm clock, iron, ironing board, and complimentary toiletries.
$225 for a single-occupancy room
Schwab Residential Center is conveniently located across the street from Knight Management Center, near Encina Hall, Hoover Institution, Arrillaga Alumni Center, and Stanford’s athletic facilities. It’s also close to Stanford’s free public shuttle service, Marguerite, which traverses the campus and popular surrounding destinations year-round.
680 Jane Stanford Way
|Call or Fax||
Phone: +1 (650) 725-6880
Fax: +1 (650) 725-6644
If you are a parent of a student, a prospective/admitted student, or visiting the university for pleasure, unfortunately you are not eligible to stay at Schwab Residential Center. We recommend the Stanford Guest House or one of the many lodging options in the greater Palo Alto area for such visits.