- Programs for Individuals
- Programs for Organizations
- The Difference
Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
Take your social enterprise to the next level in this program designed to help entrepreneurs refine their innovations and leverage their impact.
Key BenefitsLeveraging in-class lectures, discussions and exercises led by Stanford MBA faculty, the Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship gives you:
- A richer understanding of how to integrate organizational mission and strategy
- An enhanced understanding of the mechanisms, opportunities and challenges of social entrepreneurship
- Practical methodologies such as design thinking to spur innovation and solve real, complex problems
- A strengthened ability to grow an organization while sustaining the culture
- An international network of brilliant social innovators across nonprofit, public, and private-sector boundaries
Who Should Attend
- Experienced leaders of social initiatives or organizations.
- While the educational and professional backgrounds may vary across participants, all attendees hold a high impact role at their organization
03 Feb 2019 – 08 Feb 2019
07 Dec 2018
Apply early, as the program may fill before the application deadline.
Calculated on a sliding scale based on the operating budget of the organization:
Less than $1M | $4,750
$1M – $10M | $6,850
Greater than $10M | $9,825
This subsidized program fee includes tuition, single-room accommodations, all meals, and course materials during the program.
Payment is due upon admission. Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment.
Certificate of completion
byStanford Graduate School of Business
Faculty director Sarah Soule shares how the Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship enables participants to advance their mission forward by refining their innovations and leveraging their impact.
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
- Director, Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Co-Director, The Innovative Health Care Leader: From Design Thinking to Personal Leadership
- Co-Director, LGBTQ Executive Leadership Program
- Director, Stanford LEAD: Personal Leadership Certificate