- Programs for Individuals
- Programs for Organizations
- The Difference
Advanced Leadership Program for Asian-American Executives
Develop global leadership skills to advance your career as we focus on effective training for high-achieving Asian-American executives.
Curriculum. Confidence. Connections. Community. In six intense days, you’ll learn global business leadership skills from Stanford GSB faculty. You’ll meet successful Asian-American leaders and hear personal stories from the C-suite.
You’ll have a unique opportunity to build a strong community based on shared experiences, and develop a personal action plan to transform classroom learning into personal and professional success.
Stanford’s Advanced Leadership Program for Asian-American Executives is the first of its kind to address the gap in effective training for high-achieving Asian-American executives.
Learn how to lead cross-functional teams to compete for tomorrow’s global assignments. Develop personal strategies for building power and influence. Recognize Asian and Western cultural biases and competencies. And find out how to get more of what you want.
Key BenefitsGain the skills, confidence, and connections you need to succeed personally and professionally.
- Understand expectations for leadership in the C-suite.
- Achieve better results through more effective use of influence, negotiations, and communications.
- Learn how to lead in dynamic and uncertain competitive environments.
- Manage cross-functional teams to succeed on a global scale.
- Develop a broad network of executive peers.
- Build professional and personal relationships with peers who face similar challenges and opportunities.
- Connect with a vital network of professionals through access to guest speakers from Fortune 500 companies and our partnership with Ascend and Asia Society.
Who Should Attend
- Asian-American executives with 10 to 15 years of professional experience in U.S. or global companies, from a wide range of industries. Most participants hold titles of senior vice president, vice president, director, partner, or above.
04 Aug 2019 – 09 Aug 2019
21 Jun 2019
The program fee includes tuition, private accommodations, all meals, and course materials.
Payment is due upon admission. Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment.
Certificate of completion
byStanford Graduate School of Business
Get an inside look at ALP — a unique personal leadership program for Asian-American executives — and hear how it has transformed the lives and careers of past participants.
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Explore Related Programs
13 Jan 2019 – 26 Apr 2019
13 Mar 2019 – 03 Mar 2020
13 Mar 2019 – 03 Mar 2020