In the heat of a crisis, what you say and do matters more than ever. Do you have a crisis management plan in place? Are you prepared to lead? With the spotlight turned on you and your company, leadership during crisis can make or break your career, not to mention your company’s reputation. Which is why Crisis Management for Leaders: Planning for the Inevitable is so critical. This Stanford Intensive live online program will ensure you’re ready to play a key role by responding swiftly, strategically, and confidently to any crisis — internal or external, local, or global.
Prepare for uncertainty with strategic frameworks and a crisis simulation to help you understand, plan, respond, and lead your company through crisis.
Understand the fundamentals and practicalities of how to plan and lead your organization through any type of crisis.
- Learn strategic frameworks to help you understand the nature of crisis so you can better navigate, predict, or even avoid the next one.
- Discover key tools and tactics to create a ready-to-respond playbook so you have a head start and game plan to implement when crisis strikes.
- Practice leadership during crisis with a hands-on, real-world crisis simulation to test and improve your in-the-moment response tactics.
- Learn how to craft and deliver clear and compelling messages that align with your strategy.
- Build cross-functional crisis teams in your organization to avoid derailing day-to-day operations.
- Protect and strengthen your leadership and organizational reputation by leading and responding with strategy and speed.
Who Should Attend?
CEOs, aspiring CEOs, and other senior-level leaders who will be called on to lead when a crisis strikes
13 Mar 2023 – 16 Mar 2023
Payment is due upon registration. Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment.
Awarded Upon completionCertificate of completion
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.