Harnessing AI and Big Data: Analysis to Action
Harness the power of big data and artificial intelligence to improve decisions, gain a competitive edge, and enhance your company’s performance.
Live Online Program
Our faculty and staff are excited to offer this new live online program, packed with engaging and interactive learning experiences. Through live sessions, group-based exercises, and application exercises, participants will have the unique opportunity to engage with faculty virtually in real-time.
How does a company utilize artificial intelligence to its best advantage? What are the implications of transforming massive amounts of data into actionable knowledge? In the face of ever evolving and challenging environments, artificial intelligence and big data have become essential in a leader’s strategic skillset. Harnessing AI and Big Data: Analysis to Action will help you gain a competitive edge and enhance your company’s performance and productivity. After completing the program, you will be equipped to better understand and lead the data scientists and groups that produce AI tools.
Faculty members from across Stanford University will come together to share their research and strategic insights on artificial intelligence, big data, and their impact on our greater society. This holistic approach will enable you to analyze critical real-world problems and apply methodologies to your own team and organizations.
You will hear from Stanford faculty, Silicon Valley leaders, and other industry experts on how to create data-driven strategies that enhance decision making across your organization. Following the delivery of synchronous online sessions, faculty will provide you with real-time feedback on project-based challenges, transforming your learnings into action. You will examine real-world scenarios and formulate action plans with a set of people who confront similar problems. No technical or statistical expertise is required, just a desire to improve decisions, gain a competitive edge, and enhance your company’s performance, productivity, and processes.
Designed for senior executives and decision makers — from any size company, any industry, and any country — who seek to become more data and analytics savvy, who work with internal and external technology teams, recognize the importance of AI and big data, and want to responsibly harness it.
Key BenefitsUpon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Uncover hidden or unexpected connections, correlations, patterns, and trends to drive better decisions.
- Use conceptual frameworks and tools to recognize the power and potential of data to implement strategic initiatives and drive competitive advantage.
- Gain a better understanding of AI technologies, current uses, and strategic applications for your own organization.
- Interact more effectively with technical managers and staff that execute AI and data-driven initiatives.
- Apply design thinking methodologies to develop big data and artificial intelligence solutions that are usable and deliver value.
- Explore the future of big data, analytics, and artificial intelligence.
- Network with peers from diverse industries and functional areas to get fresh ideas about how data can be used effectively.
Who Should Attend
- Senior-level executives, policymakers, and nonprofit leaders who understand the importance of data and AI in their organizations and want to harness them for greater competitive advantage
- Decision makers — from any size company, any industry, and any country — who seek to become more data and analytics savvy
- No expertise in artificial intelligence, data analysis, or statistics is required
Program Dates - TBD
Application is not yet available. Register your interest by downloading a brochure.
Payment is due upon admission. Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment.
Certificate of completion
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
- Director, Big Data, Strategic Decisions: Analysis to Action
- Director, Harnessing AI and Big Data: Analysis to Action
- Co-Director, Harnessing AI for Breakthrough Innovation and Strategic Impact
Explore Related Programs
17 Jan 2021 – 22 Jan 2021
01 Mar 2021 – 11 Jun 2021
In-person and online|Stanford GSB
07 Mar 2021 – 21 May 2021