- Programs for Individuals
- Programs for Organizations
- The Difference
You are here
LGBT Executive Leadership Program
Build your career with the only program from a leading business school to address lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender leadership in the C-suite.
Lead with strength. Lead with impact. The LGBT Executive Leadership Program teaches you how to do both — authentically, effectively, and confidently. This highly specialized one-week program combines personal leadership assessments and insights with design thinking innovation.
It starts with a pre-program leadership assessment and on-campus debriefing to guide your personal development. Next, your week is filled with interactive classroom sessions, hands-on experiential workshops, small group discussions, roundtable forums, and visits from guest speakers. All in a stimulating environment on the Stanford campus, led by Stanford GSB faculty.
Best of all, you’ll share this experience with other LGBT executives and build a powerful and personal network to support you and your career for a lifetime, wherever in the world your career takes you.
Key BenefitsStrengthen your influence, build a valuable network, and develop new models and mindsets for innovation using design thinking.
- Learn how your LGBT identity influences and strengthens your personal leadership style.
- Assess and refine your interpersonal skills to become a more authentic leader.
- Strengthen nonverbal and verbal communication skills.
- Identify best practices for building LGBT employee networks and career paths within your organization.
- Build a strong network of LGBT peers with whom you can share ideas and experiences.
Who Should Attend
- Mid- to senior-level LGBT executives with a minimum of 10 years of professional experience and five years of management experience
- Executives with significant levels of managerial responsibility — from any size company, any industry, and any country
30 Jul 2017 – 04 Aug 2017
23 Jun 2017
The program fee includes tuition, private accommodations, all meals, and course materials.
Certificate of completion
byStanford Graduate School of Business
Learn how this unique program is designed to impact LGBT participants and their organizations.
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
The Morgridge Professor of Organizational Behavior
- Director, Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Co-Director, The Innovative Health Care Leader: From Design Thinking to Personal Leadership
- Co-Director, LGBT Executive Leadership Program
Explore Related Programs
25 Sep 2016 – 30 Sep 2016
08 Jan 2017 – 28 Apr 2017
14 Mar 2017 – 24 Feb 2018