Stanford Go-to-Market – Mexico City
Refine your business plan and develop a successful go to market strategy during this intensive six-day hands-on program.
Key BenefitsLeveraging Stanford’s unique approach to entrepreneurship, the program teaches innovators how to refine and develop a go to market strategy.
- Taught by the same renowned faculty featured in the Stanford MBA Program.
- In-person instruction combined with live sessions delivered by distance-learning technology.
- Varied instruction offered through a combination of lectures, case evaluations, small-group discussions, panels, and guest speakers.
- Networking among past program participants, Stanford GSB alumni, and business leaders in Mexico City.
- Opportunities to refine and practice a pitch presentation to experts and business leaders.
Who Should Attend
- Entrepreneurs who are starting a new venture, or who are in early stages of a recently-launched venture
- Entrepreneurs, innovators, scientists, engineers and students with validated business ideas
Fall 2020 Program Dates TBD
In-person|Mexico City, Mexico
Application is not yet available
Stanford GSB Certificate
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
- Co-Director, The Emerging CMO: Strategic Marketing Leadership
- Co-Director, Innovative Product Leadership: The Emerging Chief Product Officer
- Director, The Innovative Technology Leader
- Co-Director, Stanford Embark
- Director, Stanford Go-to-Market – Mexico City