- Programs for Individuals
- Programs for Organizations
- The Difference
Stanford Go-to-Market – Mexico City
Refine your business plan and develop a successful go to market strategy during this intensive six-day hands-on program.
Key BenefitsLeveraging Stanford’s unique approach to entrepreneurship, the program teaches innovators how to refine and develop a go to market strategy.
- Taught by the same renowned faculty featured in the Stanford MBA Program.
- In-person instruction combined with live sessions delivered by distance-learning technology.
- Varied instruction offered through a combination of lectures, case evaluations, small-group discussions, panels, and guest speakers.
- Networking among past program participants, Stanford GSB alumni, and business leaders in Mexico City.
- Opportunities to refine and practice a pitch presentation to experts and business leaders.
Who Should Attend
- Entrepreneurs who are starting a new venture, or who are in early stages of a recently-launched venture
- Entrepreneurs, innovators, scientists, engineers and students with validated business ideas
2019 Program|Dates TBD
In-person|Mexico City, Mexico
Application is not yet available.
Stanford GSB Certificate
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Explore Related Programs
04 Aug 2019 – 16 Aug 2019
11 Nov 2018 – 16 Nov 2018
24 Feb 2019 – 17 May 2019