Asian American Executive Program
Develop global leadership skills to advance your career as we focus on effective training for high-achieving Asian American executives.
Curriculum. Confidence. Connections. Community. In six intense days, you’ll learn global business leadership skills from Stanford GSB faculty. You’ll meet successful Asian American leaders and hear personal stories from the C-suite.
You’ll have a unique opportunity to build a strong community based on shared experiences, and develop a personal action plan to transform classroom learning into personal and professional success.
Stanford’s Asian American Executive Program is the first of its kind to address the gap in effective training for high-achieving Asian American executives.
Learn how to lead cross-functional teams to compete for tomorrow’s global assignments. Develop personal strategies for building power and influence. Recognize Asian and Western cultural biases and competencies. And find out how to get more of what you want.
Key BenefitsGain the skills, confidence, and connections you need to succeed personally and professionally.
- Understand expectations for leadership in the C-suite.
- Achieve better results through more effective use of influence, negotiations, and communications.
- Learn how to lead in dynamic and uncertain competitive environments.
- Manage cross-functional teams to succeed on a global scale.
- Develop a broad network of executive peers.
- Build professional and personal relationships with peers who face similar challenges and opportunities.
- Connect with a vital network of professionals through access to guest speakers from Fortune 500 companies and our partnership with Ascend.
Who Should Attend
- Asian American executives with 10 to 15 years of professional experience in U.S. or global companies, from a wide range of industries. Most participants hold titles of senior vice president, vice president, director, partner, or above.
- Participants who are interested in advancing Asian American leadership in business
02 Aug 2020 – 07 Aug 2020
Qualified candidates are admitted on a rolling, space-available basis. Early applications are encouraged.
19 Jun 2020
The program fee includes tuition, private accommodations, all meals, and course materials.
Payment is due upon admission. Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment.
Scholarship opportunities are available to qualified participants this year. Funding and allocation of these scholarships are solely managed by Ascend, an external non-profit Asian organization to Stanford University.
Certificate of completion
byStanford Graduate School of Business
Get an inside look at the Asian American Executive Program — a unique personal leadership program for Asian American executives — and hear how it has transformed the lives and careers of past participants.
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Explore Related Programs
09 Feb 2020 – 24 Apr 2020
In-person and online|Stanford GSB
11 Mar 2020 – 03 Mar 2021
03 May 2020 – 08 May 2020