- Programs for Individuals
- Programs for Organizations
- The Difference
The Innovative Technology Leader
Explore the intersection of innovation, technology, and business, and learn to drive strategic change across your organization.
Strategy. Innovation. Leadership. Today’s technology leaders need skills in all three areas. With change as a constant, the key to success is learning how to keep pace on a global scale, to innovate, and to nurture and develop value-creating ideas across your organization.
In six intense days, you’ll work with Stanford GSB faculty and peers from around the globe to learn how to anticipate and respond to the complex and rapidly changing issues in the world of information technology. Experience hands-on design thinking sessions at the Hasso Plattner Institute of Design, also called the d.school.
Uncover the subtle and often-unseen dynamics underlying technology trends. Learn how to recognize the key drivers of innovation and understand the critical role of effective leadership.
This fast-paced program combines classroom learning, visits from Silicon Valley speakers, VC panels, and a unique opportunity to interact with Stanford PhD students developing the latest technologies.
Key BenefitsAcquire data, tools, and techniques to drive change and leverage technology across your organization.
- Explore how current technology changes in cloud computing, mobile devices, social media tools, and other areas are driving global growth.
- Leverage technology changes for competitive advantage.
- Observe and understand the needs of users and customers through design thinking principles.
- Strategize about how to create a culture to support innovation.
- Recognize ways to build personal power and influence in your organization.
Who Should Attend
- Senior-level technology executives with at least 10 to 15 years of management experience
- Executives with responsibility for building and deploying technology to serve their enterprises
- Examples of appropriate titles: chief information officer, chief technology officer, chief marketing officer, vice president of information technology, and vice president of product development
2018 Summer Program|29 Jul 2018 – 03 Aug 2018
15 Jun 2018
The program fee includes tuition, private accommodations, all meals, and course materials.
Payment is due upon admission. Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment.
Certificate of completion
byStanford Graduate School of Business
Learn how this program will help you both anticipate and respond to the complex and rapidly changing issues in the world of information technology.
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Explore Related Programs
13 May 2018 – 18 May 2018
03 Jun 2018 – 08 Jun 2018
12 Sep 2018 – 08 Aug 2019