- Programs for Individuals
- Programs for Organizations
- The Difference
LGBTQ Executive Leadership Program
Catapult your career with the only program from a leading business school to address LGBTQ leadership in the C-suite.
Lead with strength. Lead with impact. The LGBTQ Executive Leadership Program teaches you how to do both — authentically, effectively, and confidently. This highly specialized one-week program combines personal leadership assessments and insights with design thinking innovation.
It starts with a pre-program leadership assessment and on-campus debriefing to guide your personal development. Next, your week is filled with interactive classroom sessions, hands-on experiential workshops, small group discussions, roundtable forums, and visits from guest speakers. All in a stimulating environment on the Stanford campus, led by Stanford GSB faculty.
Best of all, you’ll share this experience with other lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer/questioning (LGBTQ) executives and build a powerful and personal network to support you and your career for a lifetime, wherever in the world your career takes you.
Key BenefitsStrengthen your influence, build a valuable network, and develop new models and mindsets for innovation using design thinking.
- Learn how your LGBTQ identity influences and strengthens your personal leadership style.
- Assess and refine your interpersonal skills to become a more authentic leader.
- Strengthen nonverbal and verbal communication skills.
- Identify best practices for building LGBTQ employee networks and career paths within your organization.
- Build a strong network of LGBTQ peers with whom you can share ideas and experiences.
Who Should Attend
- Mid- to senior-level LGBTQ executives with a minimum of 10 years of professional experience and five years of management experience
- Executives with significant levels of managerial responsibility — from any size company, any industry, and any country
29 Jul 2018 – 03 Aug 2018
15 Jun 2018
The program fee includes tuition, private accommodations, all meals, and course materials.
Payment is due upon admission. Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment.
Certificate of completion
byStanford Graduate School of Business
Learn how this unique program is designed to impact LGBTQ participants and their organizations.
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
The Morgridge Professor of Organizational Behavior
Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
- Director, Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Co-Director, The Innovative Health Care Leader: From Design Thinking to Personal Leadership
- Co-Director, LGBTQ Executive Leadership Program
Explore Related Programs
13 Sep 2017 – 22 Aug 2018
14 Jan 2018 – 27 Apr 2018
06 May 2018 – 11 May 2018