- Programs for Individuals
- Programs for Organizations
- The Difference
LGBTQ Executive Leadership Program
Catapult your career with the only program from a leading business school to address LGBTQ leadership in the C-suite.
Lead with strength. Lead with impact. The LGBTQ Executive Leadership Program teaches you how to do both — authentically, effectively, and confidently. This highly-specialized, one-week program features design thinking innovation.
Your week is filled with interactive classroom sessions, hands-on experiential workshops, small group discussions, roundtable forums, and visits from guest speakers. All in a stimulating environment on the Stanford campus, led by Stanford GSB faculty.
Best of all, you’ll share this experience with other lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer/questioning (LGBTQ) executives and build a powerful and personal network to support you and your career for a lifetime, wherever in the world your career takes you.
Key BenefitsStrengthen your influence, build a valuable network, and develop new models and mindsets for innovation using design thinking.
- Learn how your LGBTQ identity influences and strengthens your personal leadership style.
- Assess and refine your interpersonal skills to become a more authentic leader.
- Strengthen nonverbal and verbal communication skills.
- Identify best practices for building LGBTQ employee networks and career paths within your organization.
- Build a strong network of LGBTQ peers with whom you can share ideas and experiences.
Who Should Attend
- Mid- to senior-level LGBTQ executives with a minimum of 10 years of professional experience and five years of management experience
- Executives with significant levels of managerial responsibility — from any size company, any industry, and any country
- Participants who are interested in advancing LGBTQ leadership in business
28 Jul 2019 – 02 Aug 2019
14 Jun 2019
The program fee includes tuition, private accommodations, all meals, and course materials.
Payment is due upon admission. Your space is secured upon receipt of full payment.
Certificate of completion
byStanford Graduate School of Business
Learn how this unique program is designed to impact LGBTQ participants and their organizations.
Learn More About the Program
Explore our carefully designed curriculum, and go deeper with select course descriptions or a sample schedule.
Review all eligibility requirements, and learn about the application process.
Learn more about our past participants, and find out if the program is right for you.
Explore how being LGBTQ strengthens your personal leadership style and discover cutting-edge research on strategy, innovation, and organizations in the LGBTQ Executive Leadership Program.
Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
- Director, Executive Program in Social Entrepreneurship
- Co-Director, The Innovative Health Care Leader: From Design Thinking to Personal Leadership
- Co-Director, LGBTQ Executive Leadership Program
- Director, Stanford LEAD: Personal Leadership Certificate
Explore Related Programs
05 May 2019 – 10 May 2019
07 Jul 2019 – 12 Jul 2019
11 Sep 2019 – 27 Aug 2020