Learn to build back better and lead with resilience in a five-part series, created and delivered by Stanford faculty.
Which strategies and technologies can help transform your business? What skills are required to rebuild your business so it’s stronger, more inclusive, and more sustainable? How can you become a more resilient leader? Today’s uncertainty is putting new demands on businesses and their leaders, requiring new skills, perspectives, and mindsets. The Stanford Business Leadership Series delivers, giving you unprecedented access to cutting-edge research and the latest thinking on leadership from world-renowned Stanford GSB faculty.
Over the course of five one-week modules, you’ll be taught by over 30 faculty members on today’s most relevant topics. Regardless of where you are in your career, the Stanford Business Leadership Series will give you the essential business insights you need to survive and thrive in these turbulent times.
Ready to Learn?
You can subscribe to the full five-part series and earn a certificate of participation. Interested in specific topics? Stanford gives you the flexibility to register by the module, too. You can attend the live online faculty sessions and participate in Q&A or view recorded sessions at your convenience. And to make learning stress-free, there’s no application, class prep, homework, or tests to worry about.
12 Apr – 11 Jun 2021
US $3,500 for a five-week all-access pass
US $995 for each one-week module
The series includes five, one-week modules of content.
- Live sessions: Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 9:15am, Pacific Time
- Recordings: Available within eight hours of the conlusion of each live session. Participants have access to recordings until August 15, 2021.
Awarded Upon Completion
Certificate of participation for all-access pass registration only.
- Gain access to the latest thinking on leadership by Stanford faculty.
- Let Stanford fit your schedule. Attend live sessions online and participate in Q&A, or view recorded sessions at your convenience.
- Flexible cost structure and format allow you to register for an individual module or a five-module all-access pass.
- All-access participants receive a Stanford digital certificate upon completion of the offering.
Who Should Attend
- Professionals who are committed to developing their leadership and business knowledge to position their organizations to navigate uncertainty and disruption
- Engaged leaders who are invested in elevating their knowledge and organizational impact
- Emerging leaders who want to up-level their career trajectory and master business essentials